Saturday, August 29, 2009

H.B. 45 and SB2099

I went on my reenactment group's forum today and discovered a disturbing message about proposed bills H.B. 45 and SB-2099. At first I thought it was just more anti-gun legislation that was proposed for the state of Illinois (most of the group members live in Illinois and thus are constantly keeping an eye out for fanatical legislation. Thank God I live in Indiana). However, I noticed this time it referred to the Federal Senate. It appears that this administration's cronies are at it again. H.B. 45 if passed will require citizens, who exercise their second amendment rights to have a license regardless of the type of firearm that is owned. SB02-99 would require citizens to declare their firearms on our tax forms for next year and may require fingerprints and a $50
tax per firearm. History has shown that big governments( USSR , Nazi Germany, etc) that impose strict gun control usually commit horrendous acts soon after, I wonder what this regime is up to?


http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45&tab=summary

No comments: